Zimbabwe’s Only Independent Daily Newspaper
And as a result, most journalists in Zimbabwe left over the past 10 years, which poses a difficult, a challenge for us of trying to start a newspaper in a country where most of the skills have left. BOB GARFIELD: I must say when I learned about your new enterprise, I was shocked that this regime was giving out publishing licenses to any independent entity.
Zimbabwe Independent Newspaper Advertising Rates …
Zimbabwe Independent is a national newspaper covering news ranging from news to crime, schools, social and sports, lifestyle stories. Zimbabwe Independent is geared for a very target audience: aspiring community and business owners, stating as the best newspaper reaching these specialized readers.
Zimbabwe: Independence Day: We Shall Forever Cherish, …
· Zimbabwe Today is an independent online newspaper that showcases all the news from Zimbabwe by Zimbabweans for Zimbabweans across the world. In the spirit of building a new Zimbabwe, we promote and support free speech, hence all the news you will read at Zimbabwe Today is uncensored, unbiased and uncontrolled.
Zimbabwe sees first independent newspaper in seven …
· Zimbabwe has an independent daily newspaper for the first time in seven years after the launch today of NewsDay, which aims to provide a counterpoint to state media that is fiercely loyal to
Newspapers in Zimbabwe
Newspapers from Zimbabwe. List of the most significant newspapers from Zimbabwe, which writes about economy, politics, social topics and general news in both Zimbabwe and internationally. The newspapers on list are all free to read on the Internet:
News: NewZimbabwe.com – The Zimbabwe News You …
NewZimbabwe.com – The Zimbabwe News You Trust is Zimbabwe’s leading online newspaper and published by New Zimbabwe Media Ltd. The platform brings you the latest breaking News, Business
News – Latest African Breaking News Headlines
Zimbabwe Independent Business Times eBusiness Weekly H-Metro Daily News Manica Post Sunday News The Patriot Internet Internet General News General News ZimLive Pindula News New Zimbabwe Zim Morning Post The Zimbabwean Bulawayo24
the latest articles Archives
· Zimbabwe BY MIRIAM MANGWAYA GOVERNMENT was yesterday blasted for inherit Read More the latest articles Concerns over low vaccine uptake April 20, 2021 BY VANESSA GUZHA THE Zimbabwe Coalition on Debt and Development
Mass media in Zimbabwe
Zimbabwe is host to some of the oldest newspapers in Africa; The Herald, Zimbabwe’s major newspaper, replaced the Mashonaland and Zambesian Times, which was present from the late 1890s.The Herald, once an influential paper, has seen a decline in readership from 132,000 to between 50,000 and 100,000 in recent years.
‘General Mujuru was murdered’
An inquest into the death of the first black national army commander of independent Zimbabwe concluded in March 2012 that there was no foul play in his death, despite widespread speculation that
Masvingo Mirror » The Independent Newspaper for …
The Independent Paper for Masvingo and the Southern Region Haano mashura padunhu, to say that the world is coming to an end is an understatement, ratova Sodom and Gomora chairo, eish. Here, here, here vakomana, anyway, mask up, maintain social distance
Zimbabwe: Outpost of Tyranny: An Excellent Piece by the …
ZESN (Zimbabwe Election Support Network) Zimbabwe Independent (Newspaper) Zimbabwe Situation – Zimbabwe News updated daily Zimbabwe Times, The Zimbabwe Vigil – London, UK – weekly protest against human rights abuses by Mugabe regime
Office of independent newspaper bombed in …
About MISA Zimbabwe The Media Institute of Southern Africa (MISA) Zimbabwe was founded in 1996. Its work focuses on promoting, and advocating for, the unhindered enjoyment of freedom of expression, access to information and a free, independent, diverse and pluralistic media.
Deposed Editor of Zimbabwe’s Lone Independent …
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (Feb. 11, 2003) — Geoff Nyarota, a journalist forced to flee Zimbabwe after he was removed as the editor of the nation’s only independent newspaper, has been appointed a Nieman Fellow at Harvard University. Management of the Daily News in
CORPORATE FAILURE IN ZIMBABWE: THE BLAME GAME
· Documents seen by the Zimbabwe Independent show Interfresh has total land holdings of 3 800 hectares. Grace has taken 870 hectares (23%), leaving Interfresh with 2 930 hectares (77%).Of the 3 …